- Sign up to receive
- WCCE Passenger Alerts.
Shared Ride Taxi Fares/Reservations
- All fares are distance-based.
- Fares shown below are per one-way trip.
- Seniors are those age 60 and over, and disabled of all ages.
- Adults are any persons age 18-59 years.
- Students are five (5) years through high school.
- Children age 4 and under will ride free, but must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Commuter Express connection fare is $1.00 for one way.
- Purchase a $20 Discounted Punch Card (Value $25) from the drivers.
|5.0 miles or less||$2.50||$4.25||$3.25|
|5.1 to 10.0 miles||$3.50||$5.75||$4.75|
|10.1 to 15.0 miles||$4.25||$7.00||$6.00|
|15.1 to 20.0 miles||$5.00||$8.00||$7.00|
|20.0 miles and over||$5.75||$9.00||$8.00|
ALL RIDES MUST BE SCHEDULED WITH THE DISPATCHER by calling 262.338.2908 or 1.888.285.taxi (8294)
For the most efficient service, please have the following information ready before calling to reserve a shared ride taxi.
- The date you will need a taxi.
- The time of day you wish to be picked up. Please advise the dispatcher if you have an appointment and the time of the appointment.
- An appointment pick up time is different than a requested pick up time. Appointment time is 1 hour prior of your appointment. A regular pick up time is a half hour of your requested pick up time.
- Your name
- Pick-up address (you must designate which entrance, if there is more than one)
- Number of passengers
- Your phone number
- Destination address (you must designate which drop-off entrance, if there is more than one)
- If a wheelchair accessible van is needed. (You must provide your own wheelchair).
Please remember that we are a "Shared-Ride Taxi" service, and therefore, you must allow adequate travel time to and from appointments and allow for short delays, as others are scheduled to ride with you. Every attempt will be made to get you to your destination on time.
Shared Ride Taxi Rules and Regulations
There will be a limit of two (2) grocery bags (or parcels of equal size) allowed onboard per person per trip. This is to allow space for a maximum number of passengers. The County reserves the right to refuse service at the next request for any "no-shows". A minimum of one-day (24 hour) advance notice is required for any person requiring specialized services (see Specialized Service).
Listen for announcements regarding delays or cancellation of taxi service due to inclement weather on radio station West Bend WBKV or Hartford WKTM or watch WTMJ TV4. You can also call the office at 1.888.285.8294 or 262.338.2908.
Pickups will not be provided in areas where driveways or roads have not been cleared of snow.