- Sign up to receive
- WCCE Passenger Alerts.
WCCE General Information
Ride, relax and avoid the hassles of driving, by commuting with our express deluxe motor-coach service operating weekdays from Washington County to Milwaukee County.
WCCE routes serve the following areas in Milwaukee County:
- Wisconsin Avenue in downtown from 35th Street to Cass St
- Marquette University
- Marquette University High School
- Clement Zablocki VA Medical Center
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center
- Milwaukee County Research Park
Board the WCCE at three convenient Park & Ride locations in Washington County:
West Bend - Paradise Park and Ride; located next to West Bend Tire Company on Parkway Drive, off of HWY 45 and Paradise Road.
Richfield - Richfield Park and Ride lot, Endeavor Business Park on Richfield Parkway, south of Pioneer Drive, west of Highway 41 (just south of Pioneer Plaza).
Germantown - Lannon Road Park & Ride lot, located at the northwest corner of the intersection of Highway 41/45 and Lannon Road.
Reasons commuters prefer riding the WCCE:
- Less stressful than driving
- Save money on fuel, auto depreciation, and parking
- Work, read or sleep while someone else does the driving
- Safely talk on cell phone (quietly)
- Do homework while traveling
- Read a book on the way to and from work
- Meet new friends who also work downtown
- Don't have to walk blocks from a parking spot to work or shop
The Washington County Shared-Ride Taxi can provide service to/from the above listed WCCE Park & Ride locations at the reduced fare rate of $1.00 one way. Please contact the Washington County Shared-Ride Taxi at 1-888-285-TAXI (8294).